Saturday 26 April 2014

Taking Some Nea Time

(An Announcement By Neamo)

 Well, this seems to be something of a recurrent theme, but once again in a moment of British weakness I feel I must apologize for the sporadic nature of my posts, and their spontaneity. The fact of the matter is I had started this blog under a false pretense, that I would have a near infinite pool of free time in order to post at my leisure. Without too in depth a back history, I had rendered myself in years past practically unemployable, and aside from a little dabbling in the murky and otherwise formless waters of volunteering I had nothing to occupy my time with. This blog came about as most good things do, in a conversation over films and reviews thereof. Now however, this week especially, I am finding time to be a far rarer commodity than I had banked upon. I've been secured in a potentially career changing placement. What does that mean? Well, for the purpose of this blog it means continued breaks, and that my somewhat regular updates, at least until I've stabilized in my new working environment will become somewhat irregular, as I shall have to cut down upon the posts. Fear not however as this is not me stopping, more an announcement that until I have settled, the reviews shall trickle rather than pour through. I hope that is acceptable. I can assure you that whenever a nugget of unused time creeps my way, I shall use it to try and entertain you, the viewers of my blog. So, with that out of the way, I shall post apologetically, and announce that my next review is to be of the movie Ghost Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...